Project Management Jobs
Project management and Agile professionals like you are some of the most highly valued and highly sought after professionals. We should know, as we have many exciting project management jobs available with leading companies throughout the country.
Senior Front-end Software Development Engineer
Los Angeles, CA | Full time
Triumph Strategic Consulting seeks a proficient Senior Front-end Software Development Engineer to collaborate with a premier team of Engineers working on our client’s flagship consumer web application.
Our client's ideal candidate background encompasses a solid web related technologies including experience with software development methodologies.
If you have the necessary qualifications and want to be part of a development team building the future of how this premier company's products are designed online we can assist you through the process.
Contact us and let’s talk!
Please note: Our client is unable to offer work sponsorship for this role and all candidates must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States
The position involves the following responsibilities:
- Design and develop interactive and responsive web applications
- Write well-structured, testable, and efficient code
- Collaborate with team and business owners to understand requirements
- Research and propose innovative solutions to complex problems
- Work with peers to continuously improve the development process
- Support and maintain existing applications
- Document code and technical designs
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good understanding of OO concepts, web technologies, and design/development best practices
- 7+ years experience:
- developing data-driven, responsive web applications
- using at least one popular library/framework, e.g. Angular, Backbone, React
- 3+ years experience with an agile process, e.g. Scrum
- Experience with build tools, e.g. npm, bower, gulp
- Experience with code repositories, e.g. Git, SVN
- Experience with issue tracking software like JIRA or Bugzilla
Added Plus Skill Sets:
- Experience in automated testing
- Experience with optimizing web applications
- Experience using AWS in a production environment
- Experience developing on Linux platform
- Ability to learn new technologies and skills based on the project requirements
- Passion for solving complex problems
- Strong communication skills and energetic self-starter
- Work effectively in a team environment
Please contact Tamara Keith / firstname.lastname@example.org / 310.837.2412 x102