Project Management Jobs
Project management and Agile professionals like you are some of the most highly valued and highly sought after professionals. We should know, as we have many exciting project management jobs available with leading companies throughout the country.
Quality Assurance Analyst III
Seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst III to join our client's team in beautiful Pasadena, California.
- Act as the point of contact with our partner organizations for functional testing activities through the project life cycle
- Work with team to plan sprints and test planning for the modules
- Work with our module teams to design, develop, and execute scripts which validate, to a high degree of confidence, test cases defined within the project’s test plan.
- Support the automated load/performance testing by our partners across multiple messaging protocols (including HTTP), focusing on overall application performance - validating that application response and outputs accurately reflect business requirements.
- Track and communicate task progress, status, and key performance metrics.
- Report defects found in testing diligently, promptly, and accurately, using standard defect tracking tools.
- Communicate effectively across multiple teams/external vendors (Operations, Project Teams, Quality Service, etc.), as well as different personnel (Developers, Scrum Masters, Project Managers, etc.) when required.
- Perform data analysis when needed to analyze issues in Performance and/or Production environments.
- Conduct troubleshooting/performance test execution in support of remediation efforts as required.
- Analyze data and application changes and document their impact on the performance testing task (test cases, scripting, scenario execution, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Experience with system resources measurement
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with SQL Query tools
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology
- Experience with ALM or other Open Source Testing tools
- Experience with ALM, Rally, Jira or other Open Source Testing tools
- This position requires strong deductive reasoning, attention to detail, persistence, patience, and creativity. The individual will work with our modules test counterparts at our partner organizations, internal development teams, Database Administrators, Business Analysts, and support teams to analyze, maintain and execute performance testing procedures.
- Financial services industry experience a plus