Project Management Jobs
Project management and Agile professionals like you are some of the most highly valued and highly sought after professionals. We should know, as we have many exciting project management jobs available with leading companies throughout the country.
Project Manager/Scrum Master
Culver City, CA 90230 | Contract
The Scrum Master is responsible for supporting one or more Scrum teams to facilitate the delivery of strategic technology products. This position ensures that teams realize the performance benefits of Scrum by coaching them and ensuring they adhere to Scrum principles. A thorough understanding of, and hands-on experience with, Scrum and other Agile methods is essential to this position. Qualified candidates must have an extensive track record of facilitating the delivery of high-quality systems from an Agile environment.
- Assess the Scrum maturity of the team and coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable for the team/environment.
- Remove roadblocks and guide the team to remove impediments
- Develop a trusting environment, fostering creativity where problems can be raised without fear of blame,; retribution; being judged, with an emphasis in problem resolution.
- Facilitate/encourage open, creative discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- 5+ years of project, product, or technical leadership in a software development environment.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a dedicated Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach.
- Expert knowledge of Agile framework and methods (i.e. Scrum, Kanban).
- Deep skills in estimation, story slicing, grooming, and other Agile techniques.
- Solid experience leading Scrum events: Planning, Daily Scrums, Reviews / Demos, and Retrospectives.
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, organization, and coaching skills.
- Ability to productively converse with business stakeholders and engineers alike.
- Experience with Agile in multi-team organizations.
- Experienced in use and configuration of one or more Agile management tools (i.e. Jira, VersionOne, Rally).
- CSM, CSP, CSC or ACP Certification.
** U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Please provide Visa Status in your email or resume.
** No relocation offered at this time