Project Management Jobs
Project management and Agile professionals like you are some of the most highly valued and highly sought after professionals. We should know, as we have many exciting project management jobs available with leading companies throughout the country.
Culver City, CA
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our client's rapidly growing Project Management team. The Project Manager will provide project leadership and manage multiple projects within the overall portfolio of the Digital Product Group DPG team.
- Leadership – Accountable for the delivery and maintenance of multiple complex, technical projects in the DPG portfolio
- Delivery – Accountable for the timely and effective delivery of ongoing projects within the DPG portfolio, ensuring adherence to agreed timelines, scope and budget and effective adaptation to and communication of mid-course changes to efforts while in flight
- Project Management – Communicate and manage alignment of dependencies, timing, and priorities across multiple projects and Scrum teams in support of longer-term, fixed scope programs
- Release Management – Manage and communicate release plans and timing for multiple projects
- Risk Management – Proactively identify, escalate and resolve issues, manage risks as well as develop mitigation and contingency plans for multiple projects
- Planning – Partner with team leads to help groom backlog and plan sprints
- Resource Management - Responsible for Scrum team resource capacity planning and allocation
- Expertise – Become a subject-matter expert in relevant project areas, perpetually prepared to represent project status and details to stakeholders
- Communication and Reporting – Create standard project documentation and proactively communicate to stakeholders.
- Maintain Process – Contribute to process definition and evangelize/coach teams around established, agreed processes
- Vendor Management – Work with external vendors and escalate when issues arise
- Program Initiation – Work with Program Managers in managing cross-functional teams in defining scope, schedule, budget, and risks for new programs
- Financial – Work with Program Managers in managing and reporting on project level budgets
- 5+ years of work experience at a Project Manager role, preferably in a fast-paced technical consulting or software development environment
- Strong track record of successfully managing multiple concurrent complex projects delivering on schedule, on budget, and with high quality
- Able to drive alignment
- Proactively manage and communicate project risks
- Agile Project Management Coach
- Solid understanding of project management including Agile (Scrum, KanBan, SAFe), Waterfall, and Agile Hybrid methodologies.
- Solid understanding of SDLC best practices
- Solid understanding of QA best practices (functional and automated)
- Solid understanding of release management
- Excellent organizational, written and communications skills
- Proven team-building skills
- Experience in strategic project-level planning and execution
- Education: BA/BS required.
- Training: Project management certifications are a plus. (CSM, CSPO, ACP, PMP, SAFe, etc.)
* Sponsorship not available at this time