Project Management Jobs
Project management and Agile professionals like you are some of the most highly valued and highly sought after professionals. We should know, as we have many exciting project management jobs available with leading companies throughout the country.
IT Agile Coach
Chesterfield, MO | Full time
- Lead software development teams in project initiation, organization, goal and change management aspects of Agile
- Discover opportunities to champion agile values and adoption across IT
- Develop agile training materials and process guidelines
- Deliver Agile training sessions, workshops, and one-on-one coaching for Business and IT participants at the team level
- Facilitate cross-functional team mediation and communication across various technical teams
- Identify, define and implement enhancements in engineering methods, standards, and processes
- Partner with IT/Operations leadership to ensure alignment with Agile methodology
- Assess application product teams against Agile best practices and provide recommendations to Information Technology leaders
- Drive enterprise-wide Agile adoption strategy. Provide hands-on training, workshops, and materials to increase quality, velocity, and efficiency of software engineering across organization
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field, or equivalent experience. 4+ years of software engineering or Agile coaching experience. Experience with Scrum, Kanban, and XP Agile frameworks. Working knowledge of one or more development languages required. Must have experience with IDE tools (Visual Studio, Intellij, Webstorm, etc.).
Must have Agile Coaching experience and Software development background