Project Management Jobs
Project management and Agile professionals like you are some of the most highly valued and highly sought after professionals. We should know, as we have many exciting project management jobs available with leading companies throughout the country.
Enterprise Agile Coach
Candidate can work from various cities in the US, (none selected) | Contract
- Train and coach new Agile development teams and Product Owners in Agile values, principles, practices and Agile frameworks (i.e., Lean, Scrum, Kanban, etc.).
- Partner with other Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters across the enterprise to lead continuous improvement opportunities with agile adoption. Move the needle!
- Responsible for the growth and development of new and existing Scrum Masters, Product Owners and development teams while they transition to Agile and as they apply best practices through continuous improvement.
- Mentor and guide multiple teams on a day-to-day basis.
- Helps identify organizational impediments to successful Agile transformation and work with the leadership team to create effective strategies to overcome them.
- Ensure Agile concepts and principles are utilized, being a voice of reason and authority.
- Continually grow his / her craft learning new tools and techniques.
- Works with teams on how to identify and burn down technical debt.
- Bring disclosure and transparency to the business and grows business trust.
- Coordinate dependencies between teams with other product teams and Agile Coaches.
- Assess the Agile implementation of different projects, identifying any gaps or improvement areas.
- Experienced and skilled at teaching technical teams agile concepts, principles, frameworks, practices and methodologies.
- Significant experience facilitating agile meetings and ceremonies involving the customer and key stakeholders, from initial backlog creation through successful release.
- 3+ years with Scrum Master, Iteration Manager or Project Management experience.
- Deep understanding of more than one Agile flavor such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean, etc.
- Experience with relevant Agile tools for managing work (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, etc.).
- Must be results oriented and capable of meeting or exceeding aggressive deadlines with attention to detail and highest quality results.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written - group dynamics and coaching.
- Familiarity and experience with agile engineering practices like Test Automation, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), DevOps, etc.
You should be certified in one or more of the following: PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP), SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), or other agile related certifications.