Project Management Jobs
Project management and Agile professionals like you are some of the most highly valued and highly sought after professionals. We should know, as we have many exciting project management jobs available with leading companies throughout the country.
Back-end Software Engineer
Brea, CA | Full time
We're searching for inspired software engineers for an exceptional career opportunity!
Triumph Strategic Consulting represents a highly recognized Orange County area client that is cultivating a growing engineering team. TSC seeks to identify an engineer who will be a responsible for working with the flagship development team to facilitate the client's consumer web application. This position represents part of a development team to build on the future of the client online product design. The selected candidate will possess a solid background and experience in web related technologies and software development methodologies.
- Design and develop back-end services that support consumer web applications
- Write well-structured, testable, and efficient code
- Collaborate with team and business owners to understand requirements
- Research and propose innovative solutions to complex problems
- Work with peers to continuously improve the development process
- Support and maintain existing applications
- Document code and technical designs
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good understanding of OO concepts, data modeling, and design patterns
- Have gone through at least one complete development lifecycle
- 1- 3+ years’ experience:
- developing back-end components and/or REST services
- using Java and at least one popular framework like Spring or JEE
- using a RDBMS or a NoSQL database
- Experience with:
- build tools, e.g. Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Ant
- code repositories, e.g. Git, SVN
- issue tracking software like JIRA or Bugzilla
Plus Skill Sets:
- Experience with Scrum
- Experience using AWS in a production environment
- Experience developing on Linux platform
Please note: Our client is unable to offer work sponsorship for this role and all candidates must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States.