Project Management Jobs
Project management and Agile professionals like you are some of the most highly valued and highly sought after professionals. We should know, as we have many exciting project management jobs available with leading companies throughout the country.
Culver City, CA 90230
Triumph Strategic Consulting is looking for an Account Manager with focused experience in IT Staffing Services. You will be responsible for developing business with both new and existing customers, selling professional IT Staffing services, to an assigned territory, and continuously networking to enhance Triumph Strategic Consulting reach in the IT Staffing market.
- Lead generation and prospecting within assigned territory.
- Effectively communicate Triumph Strategic Consulting value proposition as it relates to our services and products.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and partners within assigned territory.
- Monitor and mediate all necessary communications between stakeholders within each account through Triumph Strategic Consulting defined sales cycle.
- Maintain internal communications within executive team relative to specific opportunities and the associated requirements utilizing the standard CRM tools and reports.
- Initiate networking and industry presence within assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years sales experience with proven ability to hit quota.
- Self-motivated and ability to follow written/verbal instructions and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Has proven track record of sales success in the IT Staffing industry.
- Ability to travel up to 50% within an assigned territory.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, presentation, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Meet outbound calling, customer appointment, solution demonstration, and sales calls to drive activity to meet assigned sales quota.
Triumph Strategic Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, and complies with all applicable Federal and State & Local laws throughout all stages of the recruiting and employment life-cycle.