Project Management Jobs
Project management and Agile professionals like you are some of the most highly valued and highly sought after professionals. We should know, as we have many exciting project management jobs available with leading companies throughout the country.
Project Manager - EPMO
Seattle, WA | Full time
We are currently seeking an EPMO Project Manager for one of our top client's in Seattle, Washington. As the EPMO Project Manager, you will need to possess the following:
- Must be an Operations focused Project Manager. This is not an IT PM role!
- Intermediate organization skills and ability to identify problems, research solutions and reduce impacts to work
- Intermediate presentation skills and ability to teach and coach staff in other divisions and departments in the standard PM tools and methodologies
- Advanced understanding and use of PM tools and methodologies
- Advanced ability to manage projects within tight time, cost and quality targets
- Demonstrates strong detailed planning, risks management, timeline and cost management
- Basic or limited understanding of lean principles and tools
- Intermediate communication skills (written and verbal) at all levels of the organization
- Intermediate facilitation and presentation skills
- Hands on Project Management experience as well as PMO leadership with excellent planning and reporting skills.
- A passion for continuous improvement and PM methodologies:
Minimum Education Requirements
Bachelors Degree Healthcare, Business or related field or equivalent experience
Masters Degree MBA or Healthcare
- 5-7 years general career experience
- 3 years project management--demonstrated experience and success in leading and delivering projects on time and on budget
- 3 years experience managing cross-functional projects or IT projects
- 4 years of Healthcare career experience
- 5 years in project management--demonstrated experience and success in leading and delivering projects on time and on budget in a Healthcare setting
- 5 years experience managing cross-functional or IT projects in Healthcare setting
- PMP: Project Management Professional Certification
Note: This is not an IT PM role! We are looking for business operations focused PMs.