Project Management Jobs
Project management and Agile professionals like you are some of the most highly valued and highly sought after professionals. We should know, as we have many exciting project management jobs available with leading companies throughout the country.
Director, Accountable Care Organization Operations
El Segundo, CA | Full time
- Responsible for identifying, developing and executing strategies for the Accountable Care Organization(s) that will meet financial, value-based/quality centric outcomes and patient/provider satisfaction goals. Lead collaborative strategies to address patient & provider engagement, support care management programs, and quality metrics outcomes. Identifies opportunities for strategic contracting and provider partnerships.
- Oversees and is accountable for operations. Develops and reviews financial, quality metric and utilization reports to determine necessary corrective action plans for ACO on an ongoing basis. Includes managing ACO to a defined budget and accountability for all variances.
- Provides market leadership and supports organizational team structures while maintaining effective relationships with Medical Group department leads (IT, Analytics, Contracting, Medical Management, Network Management, Project Management) and local IPAs & hospitals to enable effective & timely problem resolution. Staffs and organizes Governing Board & Operational Committees to drive performance of ACO.
- Monitors and maintains reporting, vendor relationships (including marketing collateral, IT and patient satisfaction surveys), provider lists and website. Ensures these elements, as well as the ACO overall, meet company, regulatory, CMMI & Payor contractual obligations.
- 10+ years of experience in the healthcare industry, with demonstrated leadership experience
- 3+ years of experience with an Accountable Care Organization / Accountable Care Organization(s), preferably both Commercial and Medicare ACO, with demonstrated outcomes.
- 3+ years of experience with value based, quality centric, population based, metric management.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred in business.
- Strong computer skills, Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, and office equipment.
- Proven success in leading/directing teams to achieving & surpassing key performance metrics, including financial, quality and provider/patient satisfaction targets.
- Working knowledge of federal and state legislation related to ACO entities, Centers for Medicare/Medicaid, Department of Health Services and market specific regulatory requirements.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills. Ability to effectively lead teams and present information and respond to questions from the board of directors, executive teams, senior management, employees, physicians, and patients.
- Ability to lead and shift from a high-level strategic focus regarding initiatives to a detail-oriented task-driven focus as well as working concurrently on a variety of tasks/projects with competing deadlines and turnaround times.
- Ability to motivate and engage departments, building trust and consensus.
- Must have advanced reasoning and the highest level of problem-solving and planning skills.
- Strong analytical skills for processing and using data.
- Strong planning skills to oversee program implementation.